Staff at SouthEastern Ear, Nose and Throat
CJ CROMPTON, OFFICE MANAGER
Casey, or CJ as we call her, is the office manager at Southeastern ENT, Allergy & Sleep Disorders Institute in Columbia, South Carolina. Her life journey prepared her well for this position and we are grateful for the many attributes and strengths she brings to our team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Many years of experience as an office manager for large plastic surgery PA and all responsibilities entailed there
- Worked directly with patients/clients educating them about procedures, assisting with insurance/accounts, all scheduling etc.
- Assisted (was taught by the surgeons) surgeons with various procedures including patient assessment, vital signs, documentation of treatment and the procedure itself
- Assisted in all pre/post operative patient care
- Established/maintained compliance (OSHA, DHEC) and MSDS compliance records
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Cosmetic Patient Care Coordinator and ENT Clinical Coordinator
BETH WAYWOOD, AUDIOLOGIST
With nearly two decades of “audiology” experience, working with a busy Ear, Nose and Throat Practice in the mid-west, Beth joins our team well credentialed. She is able to perform all audiology services (except Cochlear Implants) she works well with every type of patient and will be a tremendous addition to our team. Click here to learn more about our audiology services.
As our expert audiologist, Beth will also be able to assist you in choosing and purchasing the right hearing device for your specific needs. Click here to learn more about hearing aids.